Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

Buy Cousin Chris' Arc Teryx Jacket



2007 XCR Version. Size Large.

Has been worn a couple of times (on the metro in Washington DC). The tags are still attached.

$275 plus shipping (UPS Priority).

Cousin Chris gets pro deals, so he can afford to wear a jacket twice and then get a new one.

In other news, I had an active weekend. Despite being buried at work, I managed to ski with Ethan on Friday afternoon at Alta. On Saturday, I got out in the BC with some fellow biker dudes -- Tim White and Trent Duncan. Our attempt to ski some unnamed chute failed, but all in all it was a good time.



Then, yesterday, I watched Bike Yoda, the Jedi Master, ride a narrow snow trail, while I rode my brand new carbon Cannondale snow scooter -- it's a Scalpel that works really well on snow if you (a) sit on the top tube, (b) push yourself forward with the uphill leg, and (c) steer it like a bike/scooter. I tried to pedal it, but it wouldn't stay on the trail. Snowbiking is a good way to develop pedaling, skills, and concentration.

I haven't been on the bike for a couple months now. I've kept my fitness up by rising with the sun and doing special Chuck Norris exercises in the snow. But I can tell I've lost a bit of bike muscle. Hopefully, the spinning motion will come back. To you dudes riding the hamster wheel, good on ya (snicker snicker).

2 comments:

Faceless Ghost said...

(Snicker, snicker). Until April. Ha!

Clintster said...

I hate the hamster wheel. You need to get back in it. I believe this is your year to upgrade to Category 2.