Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

New technology

Testing out the post by BlackBerry function. I stayed home from work today because of a lingering cold. Every day I keep thinking it will be better, but it gets worse. I'm starting a course of antibiotics.


Since I'm down and out I spent some time working on the Scalpel. I have to say that I think I have a love affair with this bike. In the last few days I've added a riser bar and switched to a triple. I was ridiculed into getting the riser bar. I showed up for a ride last week with some Ritchey WCS bar ends. Alex called me "Hermida" and Bart called me "old school." I ignored them until I wrapped my bar end around a little tree and ended up with a minor concussion. With the riser bar I think I have a bit more control on the DH and a bit more leverage in the climbs. Combined with the triple, its an adventure riding machine. Hopefully it races well too. If I can get functioning again I'm going to do the Point to Point.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

JZ said...

Wide riser bars are where it is at. The only negative I find with them is when racing the Sundance course there is this spot where there is a really narrow gap between two trees and I swear I am not going to fit. I usually do.